Atualizado em 15 Maio, 2018
Nós somente coletaremos, utilizaremos e compartilharemos suas informações das maneiras descritas nesta política.
Manteremos suas informações protegidas
Estamos comprometidos com a confidencialidade e a segurança dos dados pessoais fornecidos a nós.
Você sempre tem o controle
Atualize seu perfil e preferências de comunicação a qualquer momento.
Sobre esta política
Junto com o nossoTermos de serviço e Política de Cookies, esta política explica como coletamos e administramos suas informações em todos os nossos sites, aplicativos e outros serviços. Revisaremos esta política periodicamente para garantir que esteja atualizada. Se fizermos alterações, publicaremos a versão mais atualizada aqui. Quando fizermos alterações importantes, informaremos da próxima vez que você acessar nossos serviços ou por outros meios de comunicação..
You’ll come across the term ‘personal data’ a lot in this policy. By that, we mean any information relating to you as an identifiable individual. For example, this includes information that may by itself identify you such as your name, contact details, trip itinerary, internet protocol ("IP") address, cookie strings or device IDs, as well as information that may not on its own identify you, but which we store alongside such identifiers, such as how you are using our services or the country you are in when you do so.
Por que e como usamos seus dados pessoais?
Somente usamos suas informações quando temos sua autorização, quando é necessário para entregar os serviços solicitados por você, quando é necessário para exercer ou estar em conformidade com os direitos ou deveres legais ou para finalidades empresariais normais do tipo descrito nesta política.
When we need to do so to deliver our services or facilitate the performance of a contract you’ve entered – or are entering – into, such as making a booking with us or a Travel Supplier. How we use personal data to perform contracts.
- Ensuring our services are accessible and usable by you on your specific device, for example by altering the way we display information to you based on your device type;
- Generating results in response to your search queries, for example providing you with a list of the flight, hotel or car-hire options that best meet your requirements;
- Where you select a Travel Supplier that you’d like to make a booking with either:
- redirecting you to their platform along with whatever data is necessary to enable them to recognize you and the travel option you had selected on Skyscanner, including data about your browser or device and the details of your travel search; or
- facilitating the completion of that booking from within our services, which will involve us collecting and transferring to that Travel Supplier all information required to enable the booking to be processed, including your contact details, passport or identification information, and payment details;
- Responding to communications you have sent us, such as via our customer service help center or on social media; and
- Where you have created an account with us, maintaining and administering this and ensuring that it is kept up-to-date and accessible;
To improve or optimize our services and to otherwise protect or further our legitimate interests. This includes pretty serious reasons like fraud prevention and security but also fun ones like product enhancement so we can keep making Skyscanner even better for our travelers. Our legitimate interests.
- Security and fraud-prevention purposes, for example by storing a subset of your payment information such as last 4 digits of your credit card and IP address to record where a payment may have originated from, or to protect our services against misuse of our APIs or from automated software agents;
- Identifying and correcting faults with our services or areas for improvement through use of information like browser type, operating system, locale and language information and general site activity alongside any specific feedback you may provide to us from time to time;
- Providing customer service or help services to you in relation to any questions you raise or issues you might encounter while using our services. For example, although it is the ultimate Travel Supplier who is responsible to you for any issues you might have with a flight, hotel or other travel service you’ve booked via Skyscanner, if you or the Travel Supplier contacts us regarding an issue with your booking we’ll need to use some of your personal data to be able to assist you;
- Understanding and evaluating how, when and why people are using Skyscanner for the purposes of delivering, evaluating, improving and optimizing the delivery of our services. For example:
- monitoring the numbers of users who redirect to, or make bookings with, Travel Suppliers and details of the related travel options being selected for the purposes of commercial records and business analytics;
- analyzing at an aggregate level what different groups of users may be viewing or clicking on within our services in order to better understand which features or functionality are more popular or helpful than others;
- running A/B tests that display alternate versions of our services to different groups of users, in order to evaluate the positive or negative impact of such changes on our users’ experience of our services. For example, we may change the prominence of a button, its color or its placement for different users visiting our site to help us understand how to make our service easier to use or to more effectively draw users’ attention to the most relevant and important information; and
- measuring the effectiveness of our communications through recording and analyzing whether emails we have sent users have been opened.
- Personalizing your experience of our services in order to ensure your experience on Skyscanner is as helpful, efficient and relevant as possible. For example:
- if you have asked us to send you newsletters or other marketing communications, we may tailor the timings or content of these to reflect what we believe will be of most interest to you, such as by using the fact that you’ve recently searched for a flight in Barcelona to prompt us to ask whether you’d like to search for a hotel in Barcelona as well;
- we may use your location information to predict which airport you are likely to want to depart from or arrive back to; and
- displaying relevant advertisements to you about our services or other services that we think may be of interest to you. For example, where we know that you’ve recently searched for a flight to a given location, we may display a message to you asking whether you’d like to search for a hotel or car in the same location. See the ‘How is your information used for advertising?’ section below for more information.
- Personalizing your experience involves us creating a profile and timeline of your activity on our services. However, we are careful to ensure that our activities do not involve undertaking any profiling or automated decision making that might have any legal or other significant effects on you.
- Informing strategic business decisions through creating aggregated datasets of anonymized data that allow us to generate helpful insights into patterns or trends within the travel industry. For example, we can use search data to monitor demand for destinations and make sure that the fares and travel options that we surface to our users are available via our services. This information is also useful for Travel Suppliers as it enables them to identify new routes or locations that are in demand and ensure they are delivering competitive rates.
- Processing an application or potential application you may make for a job with Skyscanner. For example:
- in such circumstances we will use your information to evaluate your suitability for the role and communicate with you throughout the recruitment process, such as by emailing you with details about the job or an offer and by arranging or conducting interviews;
- depending on how far you get through the recruitment process we will use information in your application to check your references and background, use your verification and identification documents for screening purposes and to confirm your suitability and right to work, and potentially arrange travel to visit us for interview.
- You can find out more about how we process your personal data when you apply for a role.
Where we process your personal data based on a legitimate interest, we will only do so where the processing is relevant, adequate and limited to what is necessary for the purpose it was collected for. And of course, we’ll always ensure our legitimate interests don’t unfairly impact on your own rights and freedoms.
When we have your consent. More on when we rely on your consent.
We will obtain your consent for purposes such as:
- sending you emails for services you request such as Price Alerts;
- sending you direct marketing communications via email, push notification or other means where you have consented to us doing so;
- storing certain cookies on your device, where doing so requires consent; and
- recording and evaluating feedback you give us where you agree§ to take part in one-to-one user testing.
Where we process your personal data based only on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time either by using the functionality provided within the appropriate product feature or by contacting us.
Where it’s necessary to exercise or comply with our own legal rights or obligations. Our legal obligations.
We may need to retain and use your information in connection with legal claims, or for compliance, regulatory and auditing purposes. For example we may retain information where we are required by law, or if we are compelled to do so by a court order or regulatory body. Also, when you exercise any applicable legal rights you have to access, amend or delete your personal data, we may request identification and verification documents from you for the purpose of confirming your identity.
Quais dados pessoais são coletados?
Todos que usam os nossos serviços terão porções de suas informações coletadas, armazenadas e processadas. No entanto, não coletamos informações além do necessário.Saiba mais sobre quais informações nós coletamos e como são coletadas.
We can’t help you plan and book your dream trip without information. So, when you use our services, we have to collect, keep and share some personal data and ask that you agree to that in line with this policy. We collect information in three ways:
You give it to us voluntarily
Information you choose to give us might include personal data needed for you to book travel for yourself and others. This ranges from the dates and destination you choose in a search, to the basic stuff for making a booking with a Travel Supplier such as names and contact details. It can also include content like the reviews or photographs you upload to our services to share with other travelers. Most importantly, it’s always up to you whether or not you choose to give us this kind of information.
We generate or collect it automatically
We generate or collect some information from your computer or device automatically as you use our services. This includes stuff like your IP address, information about the device and browser you are using to access our services, the website URL you visited us from and the third party sites you visit when you click on links to exit the Skyscanner site. It also includes details of the bookings you have made via Skyscanner. We may also know your location from your mobile or your IP address. This helps us to improve your experience and make sure you receive the content that’s most relevant to you.
We receive it from third parties
Sometimes we’re given information about you from third parties, depending on how you choose to interact with us. For example, when you come to our website via a promotional partner, or when you log into your Skyscanner account using our social network login feature. And, if you’ve redirected to a Travel Supplier’s website or app to complete your booking, we might collect information from them about whether you went ahead with your trip and what you booked.
Our services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under the age of 13 should provide any information to, on or via our services. We don’t knowingly collect personal data from children under 13, and will delete any that we learn we have collected or received that was not provided by, or with express consent on behalf of, the child’s parent or legal guardian.Learn more about the types of personal data we collect
Depending on how you interact with our services, we may collect or process the following categories of personal data via the three different ways explained above.
- Contact Information:
- such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and other similar information.
- Identification Information:
- such as a copy of your passport or other identity confirming documentation which may contain information like your name, address, gender, immigration status, nationality and date of birth.
- Payment Information:
- such as your credit or debit card number, expiry date and verification code when you book travel via our services.
- Travel and Booking Information:
- such as your booking reference, booking history, passenger name record (“PNR”), identification or passport information and travel itinerary.
- Demographic Information:
- your age, gender, location and preferred language when you use our services.
- In circumstances where you are applying for a job with Skyscanner, we may ask for certain information for diversity monitoring purposes (such as race and ethnicity).
- Device and Location Information:
- generic details from your device such as your IP address, type, make, model and operating system of your device;
- specific location data based on GPS data from your mobile device (when you grant us access to this information via your device settings); and
- non-specific location based on your IP address.
- Usage and Profiling Information:
- your Skyscanner search history and travel preferences;
- how you’ve interacted with our services, including time you spend on our site and/or app and the pages, features or functionality you have accessed;
- links you have clicked on to be redirected to or from our services, including the identity of the Travel Supplier you are redirecting to and the type of travel service you have selected; and
- where you’ve redirected to a Travel Supplier’s website or app for the purposes of completing a booking, we may collect information from that Travel Supplier about whether and what you went on to book with them.
- Preferences Information:
- selected preferences associated with your Skyscanner account including specific instances of consent you have given or declined, email and push notification preferences and cookies containing your advertisement preferences.
- Communications Information:
- includes communications we receive from you such as feedback, help requests and queries via email and other electronic communication methods such as online chat, instant messaging or social media; and
- metadata associated with those communications, such as time and date.
- User Generated or Provided Content:
- content you upload to our services including comments, photos, videos, recommendations, preferences and reviews and metadata such as the time and date associated with that content; and
- any information you submit to us during the course of any correspondence you may have with us, such as signatures, photographs, opinions and, where you are applying for a job with Skyscanner, details of your employment history, salary and other similar information.
- Social Media Information
- email address is automatically collected by us from the third party social media platform you log in to Skyscanner from; and
- information from your publicly accessible LinkedIn (or other social network) profile such as name, email address and CV for recruitment purposes, where you have given this to a third party and they have made it available to us in accordance with their own terms and privacy policies.
Por quanto tempo armazenamos seus dados pessoais?
Mantemos seus dados somente pelo período necessário ou quando somos obrigados por motivos legais. Portanto, temos de excluí-los ou anonimizá-los para que não identifiquem você. Tratamos os dados de maneira diferente dependendo do propósito de uso, mas você poderá solicitar a exclusão de seus dados a qualquer momento.Saiba mais sobre quanto tempo armazenamos seus dados pessoais.
We keep your personal data only for as long as we need to. This depends on why it was collected, or if we have a continuing legal basis to do so (such as to fulfill a contract between us, perform a service you requested or for our legitimate interests). Rest assured, if we no longer have a reason or legal requirement to process your personal data, we will delete it or store it in a way so that it no longer identifies you.
We have different retention policies for different types of personal data, taking into account:
- The purpose for collecting the personal data;
- How long it will take to fulfill that purpose; and
- Any specific reason or overriding legal obligation to retain the personal data for a specific amount of time.
Also, if you have an account with us, we will keep personal data such as your email address, name and other details so you can log in and access our services for as long as you have an account. We may keep other information indefinitely – such as site activity linked to an IP address – which we use to help us understand our travelers, improve our products and services and protect our business interests.
No matter how long the retention period, you can ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances. Find out more about how you can manage your personal data in the What are your choices and rights? section of this policy.
Quando as suas informações são compartilhadas ou coletadas por terceiros?
Compartilhamos suas informações somente quando solicitado por você, quando necessário para a realização dos negócios com você, para oferecer os serviços ou quando legalmente necessário. As empresas com as quais você reserva pelo Skyscanner (como linhas aéreas ou hotéis) coletarão seus dados nos termos de suas próprias políticas. Às vezes, empresas que anunciam por meio dos nossos serviços também poderão coletar suas informações (vide Utilizamos cookies ou outras tecnologias similares?). Por último, as empresas que ajudam a oferecer nossos serviços também coletarão e usarão seus dados em nosso nome.Saiba mais sobre como compartilhamos ou permitimos que outros coletem suas informações
Sharing personal data with third parties who process it only under our instruction
We share information relating to our users with selected third parties who provide us with a variety of different services that support the delivery of our services (let’s call them "Third Party Processors"). These Third Party Processors range from providers of technical infrastructure to customer service and authentication tools. We require any Third Party Processor which handles information on our behalf to do so pursuant to contractual terms which require that the information is kept secure, is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws, and used only as we have instructed and not for that Third Party Processor’s own purposes (unless you have explicitly consented to them doing so).
Third Party Processors may be located in, or process your information, outside of the country in which you are based. Where our use of a Third Party Processor involves the transfer of personal data from within Europe to a location outside of the European Economic Area, we will put in place appropriate measures to ensure that the personal data is adequately protected in that location, most often by applying European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses alongside robust security checks.
The types of Third Party Processors we may share elements of your personal data with include:
- payment processors engaged by us to securely store or handle payments information, such as credit or debit card details, required for facilitating bookings with Travel Suppliers – for example, when you provide us with your credit or debit card details we store these in a PCI-compliant data vault provided by an industry-leading third party payment processor;
- providers of email management and distribution tools – for example, if you sign up to receive Skyscanner newsletters or other marketing messages we will manage the delivery of these to you using a third party email distribution tool;
- providers of security and fraud prevention services – for example, we use these providers to identify automated software agents that might disrupt our services or to prevent misuse of our APIs;
- providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that enable us to effectively monitor and optimize the delivery of our services;
- providers of tracking tools that we use to monitor instances where you click on a link to a Travel Supplier’s website and redirect from the Skyscanner platform to that Travel Supplier’s;
- providers of software platforms that assist us in communicating or providing customer support services to you – for example, we manage and respond to any messages you send to us via our help center using a third party communications management tool;
- providers of recruitment management services – for example, when you apply for a vacancy at Skyscanner we use a third party tool to manage and store any information relating to your application;
- providers of online cloud storage services and other essential IT support services; and
- other companies within the Skyscanner group, for the purpose of supporting the delivery of our services to you. Click here to view the Skyscanner Group companies
- Skyscanner Bulgaria EOOD (Bulgaria)
- Distinction Informatikai Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű (Hungary)
- ExperienceOn Ventures So-ciedad Limitada (Spain)
- Beijing Skyscanner Technology Co Limited (China)
- Skyscanner Private Limited (Singapore)
- Skyscanner Incorporated (USA)
- Gogobot Inc d/b/a ‘Trip by Skyscanner’ (USA)
- Youbibi Technology (Shenzhen) Limited (China)
As of the date of this policy, the following subsidiaries of Skyscanner Limited support the delivery of our services:
Sharing your information with third parties, or allowing them to collect it, for processing outside of our control
We will share personal data with third parties where you expressly authorize us to, such as where we run a promotion in conjunction with a partner and you instruct us to share your email address with that third party for the purpose of receiving promotional emails.
Disclosing information for legal and other reasons
We may disclose your information where necessary to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements, or to a prospective or ultimate buyer if Skyscanner itself (or part of our business) is sold. We may also disclose your information if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities, including fraud, or to prevent other damage or where necessary in response to legally binding requests, legal action against us, or to enforce our rights and claims.
Como mantemos seus dados pessoais seguros?
A segurança da sua privacidade é parte integral de nossa cultura e usamos uma combinação de métodos padrão da indústria para protegê-laSaiba mais sobre como mantemos seus dados pessoais seguros.
Keeping your personal data secure is our highest priority. We limit access to only those Skyscanner group employees who have to come into contact with your information to do their jobs and deliver our services.
Unfortunately, no website or app can guarantee complete security but we have created an organization-wide security program designed to keep your personal data as safe as possible. It uses a range of technical, organizational and administrative security measures and best-practice techniques, depending on the type of data being processed. For example, the computer systems we use to store your data have access limitations and in-cloud based servers that use industry-standard disc encryption. We use TLS and HTTPS encryption to protect your personal data when we transfer it across the internet. And we carry out security assessments on Third Party Processors who handle your data.
To make sure we maintain a culture of ‘Privacy by Design’, we provide thorough data protection and privacy training to all Skyscanner group employees. We develop our services with the goal of using the minimum amount of personal data possible, including through use of data minimization techniques like anonymization and pseudonymization. Also, whenever we develop or update our services in ways that involve the collection or use of new forms of personal data, we conduct a privacy impact assessment to understand, and reduce, the likelihood of any unintended impact on you.
Onde armazenamos suas informações?
Seus dados são armazenados com segurança em centrais de dados em todo o mundo – o local exato depende de onde você está quando usa o Skyscanner. Seus dados serão processados somente por fornecedores que oferecem a segurança contratual adequada para as informações que processam. Às vezes, seus dados podem ser armazenados em países com diferentes níveis de segurança, mas sempre garantimos que seus padrões correspondam aos nossos.Saiba mais sobre onde armazenamos suas informações
We store the information we collect from you on secure servers in various locations, depending on where you are in the world when you access our site. Currently, we use servers that are located in Amsterdam, Ireland, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, Tokyo and the UK. These servers are provided and/or supported by third parties acting under our instruction (see When is your information shared with or collected by third parties? for more information).
Sometimes the countries that your data is transferred to, or stored in, may have different, or less stringent, data protection and security standards than your own. However, subject to the local laws in these countries, we’ll provide the safeguards needed to protect your data regardless of location. We do this through a combination of appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures, and by putting in place the necessary legal contracts to backup these requirements. For example, we will only store European users’ personal data outside the European Economic Area where a European Commission-approved method of validating the transfer has been put in place.
Como as suas informações são usadas para publicidade?
Você verá muitos anúncios ao utilizar nossos serviços e também poderá ver anúncios sobre o Skyscanner quando estiver em outras plataformas. Esses anúncios podem vir de nós ou terceiros e podem ser personalizados para que sejam mais relevantes para você. As informações usadas para personalizar os anúncios podem incluir seus detalhes de buscas no Skyscanner ou informações gerais de localização em nível de cidade ou aeroporto, mas nunca incluirão seu nome, detalhes de contato ou outras informações que possibilitem que você seja identificado off-line. Se você deseja gerenciar como suas informações são utilizadas por motivos de publicidade, poderá obter mais informações abaixo em nossa Política de Cookies.Saiba mais sobre como suas informações são usadas para publicidade
Ads you might see while using Skyscanner
You’ll often see adverts while using our services. These will either be delivered by us directly or by third party advertising solution providers we partner with (let’s call them "Third Party Ad Solutions").
The majority of these ads will be personalized to make them relevant to you and will fall into two different categories. Firstly, adverts that are personalized for you based on information collected by us or by Third Party Ad Solutions whilst you use our services, such as your general location (by city or country) and your Skyscanner searches or booking history ("Skyscanner-related Information"). So, for example, if you’ve booked a flight to Rome, you’ll see ads about hotels in Rome, rather than hotels in Paris. (Paris is lovely, but this could be a bit annoying!) Skyscanner-related information will never include your name, contact details or other information that would enable you to be identified in the offline world. Secondly, adverts that are personalized for you based on information that we have no visibility or control over, and which is instead collected from you by Third Party Solutions when you have been using other non-Skyscanner websites or platforms ("non-Skyscanner Platforms"). Collectively, we refer to these as “interest-based” advertisements.
The information required to deliver these interest-based advertisements will be stored by Third Party Ad Solutions alongside your IP address and/or a cookie ID, so that you can be served the ads without the Third Party Ad Solutions needing to store any information that would enable you to be identified in the offline world, like your name or address.
Ads you might see while on non-Skyscanner platforms
You might also see adverts for our services once you’ve left Skyscanner and are using non-Skyscanner websites. For example, this would happen where a non-Skyscanner Platform that you use makes advertising space available for sale and Skyscanner, or a Third Party Ad Solution that we work with, purchases that space. Similar to the adverts you see whilst using Skyscanner, these adverts may be personalized and served to you because of information that Third Party Ad Solutions have collected about you, either when you were using our services or when you were using other non-Skyscanner Platforms. For example, if you have searched for a flight from Edinburgh to London on Skyscanner or another non-Skyscanner Platform, and we have asked Third Party Ad Solution to show our ad to individuals that have expressed an interest in traveling to London, the Third Party Ad Solution may categorize you within that group and serve you our ad.
How can I control the ads I see?
Usamos cookies ou tecnologias similares?
Usamos cookies e tecnologias similares para ajudar a entregar, otimizar, personalizar e analisar nossos serviços e por motivos de publicidade.Saiba mais sobre cookies e tecnologias similares
Quais são suas opções e direitos?
Se possui uma conta Skyscanner, você pode acessar, editar, baixar ou excluir os principais dados pessoais associados ao seu perfil a qualquer momento em Perfil. A partir daí, você também pode gerenciar suas preferências de assinatura e marketing.
Você também possui direitos em relação aos dados pessoais que temos, que explicaremos com mais detalhes abaixo. Você também pode exercer esses direitos entrando em contato conosco pela nossa Central de Ajuda.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, machine readable format. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement). Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to Skyscanner processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
To the extent that you’re unable to satisfactorily exercise any of these rights via your Profile, you can do so by contacting our Data Protection Officer by post at Skyscanner, Quartermile One, 15 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh EH3 9EN, or electronically via our Help Center.
If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
Quem somos nós e como você pode entrar em contato conosco?
Skyscanner é fornecido pela Skyscanner Limited, uma empresa registrada no Reino Unido.
A Skyscanner Limited é a controladora de dados de todas as informações coletadas sobre você por nós.
O número da nossa empresa é: 04217916
O endereço registrado do nosso escritório é: Floor 6, The Avenue, 1 Bedford Avenue, London, United Kingdom, WC1B 3AU.